There is always plenty of advice “out there” about how to generate traffic to your website so that you can instantly maximize your income and automate your online business.
The problem is choosing one strategy from the avalanche of methods that pour into our inbox every day. So how do you know which ones will ultimately generate the highest volume and the best quality traffic?
Throughout the years, there have been two main ‘blocks’ of traffic:
- Free Traffic – this was traditionally slow and sometimes tedious, but would ultimately get results
- Paid Traffic – not everyone can pay for traffic and even when the cost involved did bring traffic it required constant monitoring to know which ads were bringing in the highest ROI.
Things have changed in recent years and there are ways to siphon high-quality traffic to any website or landing page you choose without spending a fortune on advertising or waiting a long time to see results.
By using a few FREE traffic resources you could ultimately flood your website with more traffic than ever before, instantly increasing your profits while solidifying your place as an authority in your market.
Search for forums in your niche and find conversations where you can add a helpful reply. In your forum signature, have a link to your website or article to get a backlink to your site from the forum. The better the ranking of the forum, the more valuable your backlink, but remember it must be relevant to your own content as this is one of Google’s ranking factors.
On the page where you are linking to, have a quality free offer in the niche with an optin-form to grow your marketing list.
Social Media Traffic
Social marketing is all about directly connecting with your customer base, engaging them in conversation and building relationships with your target audience. One of the easiest ways of building a customer-based marketing campaign is to take advantage of the popularity of social networks like Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter.
You can set up marketing campaigns at no cost just by creating a Facebook page for your business and connecting with potential customers. You can enhance your pages by offering discounts, special coupons and savings available only to those who join your Facebook group, like your page or connect with you in another way.
Google Plus Local Business Pages are beginning to appear on the first page, top position, of local, organic Google Searches (Yes, paid ads still get preference – but how many people do you know who mentally don’t “see” paid ads, skipping right over them to the first organic result?
To see more about Google Plus, I have a lengthy article called Google Plus for Business at the link below on one of my sites: http://localbizwebsites.com.au/google-plus/
More information about getting traffic to your website can be found in today’s FREE Report by completing the form below or to one on the right in the sidebar.
The report will be emailed to you after you click on the activation link in the confirmation email.
Calling all website owners: Do you have download pages? How about thank you pages?
How would you like to monetize them and get free traffic for life at the same time?
If so, you'll want to get on over to this site now and join right away -> http://yupurl.com/niw1zg
Frank Salinas, a veteran of free advertising has just opened the doors to The Thank You Ad Network, where you can get free traffic for life in just 3 steps.
2. Setup your ads
3. Copy and paste your special code on all your websites.
It's that easy. Simple. Easy. Fast. Effective. Click on the graphic below to check it out now!
Frank's brand new site is hot!! While you advertise your business for free across a huge network of thousands of sites, you can earn up to 75% instant commissions!
But the BEST thing about this program is No emails from members AT ALL – how refreshing and almost unheard of for free traffic. No, just a Simple 3 Step Easy To Use System – No ads to click or hard systems to learn.
Every Member can Earn Instant Commissions Free advertising, instant commissions & highly targeted traffic….that's what you'll get Join today and get free advertising for life!
Check it out at the link below!
Get VIRAL traffic from your download pages and thank you pages! See an example below.
A lot of people avoid having a home based business for various reasons.
Some do not wish to have the responsibility associated with one and others are just simply clueless on how or where to start. This article focuses on some help in getting you started with a home based business and getting you on your way to success.
1) Advertising is always the most important aspect of any business. Even if your business is not home based, you still spend a significant amount of money on advertising. Since a home based business does not have a store front or a public office where they can advertise themselves, you must invest money in getting the word out to the world about your company. Consider internet marketing as a way for your business to expand in the world as well as advertising in local newspapers, billboards, and newsletters.
2) It takes time to develop clientele and make a significant amount of money through any business and this is not any different when it comes to a home based business. It is important to keep in mind not to get discouraged because your first few months are tough. Every business out there started somehow and many of them did not grow to be an overnight success. Keep at your business regardless how bleak it may seem at first, and you will eventually build your own trusted clientele and following.
3) Consider what types of equipment you need to purchase to run your business even if it is just a new printer or computer. It is important to shop around for the cheapest prices possible and opt to purchase what you can second hand. Make sure what you need is something that you have budgeted for.
4) It is important to understand the different tax laws and regulations associated with your business. Some businesses need permits as well as tax forms filed before even starting. You need to have a basic idea of how taxes work before starting your business so you ensure you will not lose any money when it comes to filing your taxes for the next year. Many items you purchase to start your business are considered tax deductible and it is in your best interest to research as much as possible to save money.
5) Come up with your own business plan. The most important thing that you can do for your home based business is to come up with a one year plan and what you hope to accomplish in that time frame. Make sure that you keep notes and ideas separate from your actual home information. Reserve a space for yourself within your house where you can work by yourself undisturbed. If you treat your business with dedication and as an actual business, you will more likely succeed.
Although starting up a home based business is a lot of responsibility and can be time consuming, you will find that the time will be worth it. Knowing what to do will provide you more success. It is important to take your time and plan things out and then take the plan and put it into action.
Is this the site that has all you need?
Membership sites are still going strong this year and for good reason – a good membership site can have all the tools and resources you need to get your internet business up and running and making money. The only reason that often they don’t is that you go flitting from one site or ptoject to another (like I used to) and don’t get on and follow the suggestions, plans or programs that these excellent sites offer.
Mind you, they are not all excellent sites, but most are run by people who with integrity and who want to do all they can to get you making money and living the same lifestyle of freedom that they themselves have. SO how do you know if a particular membership site will be one of the good ones?
Here are a few pointers to help you decide:
- Does the site just seem to be a product with a download area and an optin box for your email?
- Is there a whole lot of hype and trumpet blowing and very little factual information about what is included?
- Does the advertising tell you up front that the “free” offering is just a lead in and once you sign up, you’ll have to pay a fee, perhaps a monthly fee, to have any real benefit?
Now, don’t get me wrong – there is nothing wrong with a membership site that has a monthly fee and offers great value for that fee – I belong to a few of them myself – but they have always been open and honest up front about the pricing structure, letting you decide beforehand whether this is for you.
So, here are some clues that a membership site you are considering is good value:
- Are you offered something that you deem to be good value before you are even asked for any cash? Especially important for those who are in their early stages and don’t have much to spare yet.
- What sort of training is on offer?
- Is it at a level appropriate for your stage of learning? Some sites will only offer basic stuff, while others will bamboozle a beginner, maybe putting them off forever.
- What other resources are provided? Can you get products to sell, resell, brand or rewrite & make your own?
- Do they help you get traffic to your sites? After all, the best website ever won’t make any money if nobody sees it!
OK, enough of my views – I want to tell you about a new membership site started by a guy I’ve learned to trust, Randy Smith and his partner Craig Dawber. It’s called Internet Marketing Apprentice (or IMA for short) and it incorporates all the elements I’ve told you to look out for in a good membership site. You can get free coaching newsletters sent every 7 days and you don’t need to pay anything for that.
However, for those who are ready for more, there many aspects to the membership.
Top search engine Google has announced that their latest search algorithm changes are intended to favor sites with original content over sites that reproduce content produced by others, in an attempt to reduce spam sites or sites that seek to improve their rankings in order to get sales from advertising such as adsense.
As a result, many sites that consist mainly or solely on automatically generated content, such as articles, videos or news stories already ‘out there’ will suffer much lower rankings than in the past.
Naturally, Google wants to stay as the No. 1 search engine and to keep that slot, they aim to give searchers, their customers, the best quality search results.
There is nothing more irritating than to click on a link that takes you to a site that tells you nothing about what you’re looking for. I’m sure we’ve all had that experience, so these changes are welcomed for this reason.
However, the changes may well have a big impact on those who have sites with some reproduced content on them. If you are one of those, then a post yesterday by Gail Bottomley called Duplicate Content – No Longer Allowed can help you fix things up. There is a great deal of particulary good content there as well as the replay of her webinar on the subject. I watched the webinar live and found it particularly helpful and positive.
Any changes to reduce spam either on websites or in our inboxes are to be welcomed and anyway, it is believed that these latest changes in Google will probably not be noticed by most viewers.
Adding a banner to your blog, at the top, middle or bottom of posts or in a sidebar has always been very time-consuming and a bit of a fiddle for me. Today I’ve tried out the Max Banner Ads plugin from maxblogpress.com and it is so simple, a beginner could get banners up in no ti,e at all. See the banner at the top of my home page.
The free version shows “Powered by Max Banner Ads” underneath. Although you can remove this if you purchase the Pro version, you can easily embed your clickbank hoplink, so worth considering leaving it there.
The help is very detailed and easy to understand – there are “How to…” pages for just about anything you could think of such as:
- How to add banner to your blog
- How to add ads at the sidebar of the blog
- How to add multiple groups of ads in the same placeHow to show banner to certain pages only
- How to show & rotate more than one banner in the same zone …….
The video on how to use Max Banner Ads and all the features is extremely well done, runs for over 9 minutes and goes into all the detail including you need to get going. All in all, I find this to be a highly recommended plug-in for people wanting to maximise both their promotions and their time. Doesn’t that include all of us?
Work from home based business opportunities are being researched by many people due to the nature of the economy. Many would be entrepreneurs are looking to find the right business on the internet as there are literally hundreds to choose from.
However, to avoid failure, especially if an opportunity seeker is looking to make money from a network marketing opportunity, it is important to ask what kind of training/system is in place so reps can become successful sooner rather than later. If distributors are not able to earn money within a couple of months from the income opportunity, they will become frustrated and quit.
Therefore, before one signs up on a company’s agreement dotted line, here are some crucial questions to ask: