The problem is choosing one strategy from the avalanche of methods that pour into our inbox every day. So how do you know which ones will ultimately generate the highest volume and the best quality traffic?
Throughout the years, there have been two main ‘blocks’ of traffic:
Things have changed in recent years and there are ways to siphon high-quality traffic to any website or landing page you choose without spending a fortune on advertising or waiting a long time to see results.
By using a few FREE traffic resources you could ultimately flood your website with more traffic than ever before, instantly increasing your profits while solidifying your place as an authority in your market.
Search for forums in your niche and find conversations where you can add a helpful reply. In your forum signature, have a link to your website or article to get a backlink to your site from the forum. The better the ranking of the forum, the more valuable your backlink, but remember it must be relevant to your own content as this is one of Google’s ranking factors.
On the page where you are linking to, have a quality free offer in the niche with an optin-form to grow your marketing list.
Social marketing is all about directly connecting with your customer base, engaging them in conversation and building relationships with your target audience. One of the easiest ways of building a customer-based marketing campaign is to take advantage of the popularity of social networks like Google Plus, Facebook and Twitter.
You can set up marketing campaigns at no cost just by creating a Facebook page for your business and connecting with potential customers. You can enhance your pages by offering discounts, special coupons and savings available only to those who join your Facebook group, like your page or connect with you in another way.
Google Plus Local Business Pages are beginning to appear on the first page, top position, of local, organic Google Searches (Yes, paid ads still get preference – but how many people do you know who mentally don’t “see” paid ads, skipping right over them to the first organic result?
To see more about Google Plus, I have a lengthy article called Google Plus for Business at the link below on one of my sites: http://localbizwebsites.com.au/google-plus/
More information about getting traffic to your website can be found in today’s FREE Report by completing the form below or to one on the right in the sidebar.
The report will be emailed to you after you click on the activation link in the confirmation email.
If so, you'll want to get on over to this site now and join right away -> http://yupurl.com/niw1zg
Frank Salinas, a veteran of free advertising has just opened the doors to The Thank You Ad Network, where you can get free traffic for life in just 3 steps.
2. Setup your ads
3. Copy and paste your special code on all your websites.
It's that easy. Simple. Easy. Fast. Effective. Click on the graphic below to check it out now!
Frank's brand new site is hot!! While you advertise your business for free across a huge network of thousands of sites, you can earn up to 75% instant commissions!
But the BEST thing about this program is No emails from members AT ALL – how refreshing and almost unheard of for free traffic. No, just a Simple 3 Step Easy To Use System – No ads to click or hard systems to learn.
Every Member can Earn Instant Commissions Free advertising, instant commissions & highly targeted traffic….that's what you'll get Join today and get free advertising for life!
Check it out at the link below!
Get VIRAL traffic from your download pages and thank you pages! See an example below.
Some do not wish to have the responsibility associated with one and others are just simply clueless on how or where to start. This article focuses on some help in getting you started with a home based business and getting you on your way to success.
1) Advertising is always the most important aspect of any business. Even if your business is not home based, you still spend a significant amount of money on advertising. Since a home based business does not have a store front or a public office where they can advertise themselves, you must invest money in getting the word out to the world about your company. Consider internet marketing as a way for your business to expand in the world as well as advertising in local newspapers, billboards, and newsletters.
2) It takes time to develop clientele and make a significant amount of money through any business and this is not any different when it comes to a home based business. It is important to keep in mind not to get discouraged because your first few months are tough. Every business out there started somehow and many of them did not grow to be an overnight success. Keep at your business regardless how bleak it may seem at first, and you will eventually build your own trusted clientele and following.
3) Consider what types of equipment you need to purchase to run your business even if it is just a new printer or computer. It is important to shop around for the cheapest prices possible and opt to purchase what you can second hand. Make sure what you need is something that you have budgeted for.
4) It is important to understand the different tax laws and regulations associated with your business. Some businesses need permits as well as tax forms filed before even starting. You need to have a basic idea of how taxes work before starting your business so you ensure you will not lose any money when it comes to filing your taxes for the next year. Many items you purchase to start your business are considered tax deductible and it is in your best interest to research as much as possible to save money.
5) Come up with your own business plan. The most important thing that you can do for your home based business is to come up with a one year plan and what you hope to accomplish in that time frame. Make sure that you keep notes and ideas separate from your actual home information. Reserve a space for yourself within your house where you can work by yourself undisturbed. If you treat your business with dedication and as an actual business, you will more likely succeed.
Although starting up a home based business is a lot of responsibility and can be time consuming, you will find that the time will be worth it. Knowing what to do will provide you more success. It is important to take your time and plan things out and then take the plan and put it into action.